The Words and Sounds of Seddy: A not so Happy Holiday... Kinda Sorta...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A not so Happy Holiday... Kinda Sorta...

I know I know... It seems like its been forever since I blogged, but i'm still here. I aint goin nowhere no time soon. LOL. Alot has been going on lately... Im pissed because here it is, almost Christmas and I have no extra cash to get gifts for the one I love. Its not all that bad though, because I dont really expect to get anything myself. My Mom sent me a MP4 player but I already have a phone that plays music and video's so I guess it'll just collect dust. The part i'm really upset about is the fact that I wont be able to get my boyfriend anything. He knows I love him but just once I would like to be able to get him something other than my love and affection, but i'm not gonna beat myself up over it because I kno trouble dont last always. 

He already gave me my Christmas Gift and I love it! Its something i've been hinting at for the longest, and to be honest, I was gonna wait till I got some extra cash to get it myself, so I'm extremely happy he got it for me. 


An XBox360! Hell Fuckin Yeah! I've been wanting one of these bad boys since I had the chance to experience the thrill myself. Now I can happily say, i'm caught up with the rest of the world. LOL. Right now I only have one game, Tekken 6 but hopefully that will change real soon. The only problem is, On Sundays, this thing will get no play... Especially during football season. (That comes with dating a DIE-HARD Cowboys Fan). By the way... How 'Bout Dem Boys?! Shuttin them 'Undefeated' (giggles) Saints right on DOWN. The End! LOL! I know the New Orleans fans are sooo pissed right now, but guess what, they'll get over it!

Anyway... Besides the gift situation, I'm worried about one of my closest friends/little brother. Its been about 3 weeks since i've heard from him. Now, he's been going thru alot. Dealing with his mother being ill and doing what is needed to get his life back in order. I mean... he is really making a change, and for the better too! And i'm so proud of him. But recently things went hay-wire and its not necessarily his fault. I'm not gonna go into detail because thats one of my best friends and I wouldn't dare but his business out on the internet because I KNOW he wouldn't do it to me... But like I said, its been 3 weeks and I haven't heard from him. At first, I tried calling his phone and the calls kept going straight to voicemail, but then, earlier this week, I called and his phone actually rang, but still no answer. I just pray to God that he is alright because its the Holidays and I wouldn't want nothing bad to happen to anyone that I care so deeply about.

I ask that everyone reading this keeps him in your prayers because I'm really worried. Just think... How would you feel if someone you used to talk to everyday just suddenly 'fell off the face of the earth'. And I've been having dreams night after night about him calling and I even had one where he actually rang my doorbell. Ch.... they seemed so real too. But then I wake up, grab the phone and see that he still hasn't called. 



Well, I guess thats it... I want to wish each of yall a Merry Christmas (just incase I dont blog on Christmas Day) but I'll definitely blog again before New Years rolls around. LOL.


-fin-

1 comment:

  1. Aww babe do not stress and we will pray hard for him....money just funny these days!

    ReplyDelete